1. Control application developer’s task and monitor their progress.
2. Review developer’s deliverable to match the requirement and specification.
3. Coordinate developer and relate parties, e.g. third vendors for the flawless execution of development.
4. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
5. Measure development performance (quality and delivery date) using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
6. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
7. Manage daily reporting and understand escalation issue procedures.