1. Managing for employees' performance & appraisal, training, development and objective setting.
2. Nurture a positive working environment, maintaining a harmony of industrial relationship, managing employee grievances and handling employee disputes.
3. Ensure legal compliance of human resources management practices.
4. Lead in the negotiation of employment agreements and in advising on employee.
5. Expertise are handle labor union.
6. Have excellent skill in analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.