1. Introducing & selling original products of music instrument.
2. Lead role in selling musical instrument and professional audio products to prospective dealer partners along with managing distribution partners' activity.
3. Responsible for the sales process from initial point of contact (lead generation), presentations, proposals, sales estimation, sales forecast, through contract negotiations and execution. Meet/exceed minimum quarterly and annual sales objectives.
4. Analyze database; assessing, devising and implementing marketing promotions.
5. Set up sales policy plans and manage the planning and achievements of sales.
6. Lead all sales channels with appropriate training, tools, and strategy development for musical instruments and professional audio products.